In 2014 I resolve to…
Be a Better Blogger
- More than posting regularly, I will be more creative in coming up with post and series ideas.
- I will be more conversational with other bloggers.
- I will tweak my blog design so it’s more appealing and appropriate for my blog, my audience and me.
- I will keep the next few books in my reading list on hand, so I can quickly get to the next book once one is finished or if the first one isn’t going so well.
- I will discover new and new-to-me authors.
- I will include more diverse authors in my reading list. First up are black authors for February’s Experiencing Black History Through Literature month. (And, of course, Murakami!)
Write More Actively
- I will write and possibly share one essay a month.
- I will make at least a little time in my day for writing-fiction and essays.
OK. Now I need you all to keep me honest. Stay tuned for some awesomeness this year!
Do you have any goals or resolutions for the year?